Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Picture Challenge Week 5: Directors Chair


This is a composite photo of my self sitting in a directors chair. I first started with a blank white canvas in Photoshop. I added the picture of the director's chair and megaphone, then I found a picture of myself sitting roughly in the same position as the chair, I then used a layer mask and masked out (or removed parts I didn't want the viewer to see) in a non-damaging way( this preserve the photo and allows for greater control). During this process I found out I forgot to get a picture with my foot in it (might be helpful) I went and searched found one and then used another layer mask and color corrected to match the original picture used. Lastly I then merged all my layers into one, and color corrected to display what my idea was for the final outcome (above).

No comments:

Post a Comment